Bois de Santal Partfaite Verre Beeswax Candle 8 oz.
With top notes of patchouli, middle notes of sandalwood and a base of musk, indulge in this irresistible rendition of pure powdery bay rum, clean sandalwood and earthy patchouli. A very sexy masculine aroma perfectly curated for any occasion. Made with USDA certified organic beeswax, organic coconut oil and exotic essential oils.
- Imperfections/cracking are visible due to the natural composition of beeswax
- 8 oz
- Luxury hand-blown glass jar (4" x 3")
- Lead free and zinc free cotton wicks
- Comes with Les Ruches signature black metal lid and packaging
- Made to order in the USA
- Ships from the USA
- Please allow 1-3 business days for production
Why do we love this candle?
Beeswax candles, are the most environmentally-conscious candles, as the wax is carefully harvested, and is biodegradable, clean burning and chemical free.
Additionally, beeswax candles are believed to emit negative ions that purify and cleanse the air and vitalize the body and soul by means of chemical processes that produce serotonin and alleviate depressive symptoms.
LesRuches takes special care to source and manufacture within the United States, and ensures a quality, luxury candle with minimal environmental impacts.
Verte Luxe Life
Welcome to Verte Luxe, an Eco-Luxury Lifestyle brand. With their five pillars of Beauty, Fashion, Home, Wedding and Life, they strive to bring you the best products, resources and information for living your very best, sustainable life.
Do not cut the wicks short.
Do not extinguish the flame until the entire wax surface pool has melted evenly.
This is very important as this will prevent your candle from tunneling and will prolong the life of your candle.
Room temperature/atmosphere variation may affect each candle's burn time.
Once the wick forms a long mushroom like shape, extinguish the candle, let it cool and gently remove the tip.
Keep wax pool free from excess wick and other debris at all times.
Extinguish candle carefully, let it cool completely before touching or moving.
We recommend using a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle.
Never use water as it can cause wax to splatter or glass to break.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never leave a burning candle unattended.
LesRuches Candle FAQ
Why are the candles yellow?
- LesRuches candles are naturally golden and milky yellow because there are no added bleach or colorants on any of our candles.
Why does it have visible cracks, imperfections and light powdery look?
- LesRuches candles are made of only organic beeswax, coconut oil and essential oils. These imperfections are normal and caused by the natural composition of beeswax. A light natural powdery substance that come out from within the wax is called bloom.
What is “bloom” ?
- The natural process called "bloom" that happens to 100% pure beeswax candles. bloom refers to the whitish cast that takes over the outside of the candle. It does not affect the way a candle burns, and is simply a natural process of the softer oils of the beeswax rising to the outside surface.
Does beeswax expire?
- No Beeswax does not go bad or expire.
How long is the burn time?
- Each candle's burn time will vary based on its environment and/or atmosphere.
Should I cut the wicks?
- We recommend leaving the wick size as is and only trimming the tip by gently removing it once its formed a mushroom like shape.
When should I extinguish the flame?
- It is best to wait for the wax surface pool to melt evenly before extinguishing the flame to avoid any tunneling. However, should your candle starts tunneling - a quick solution is to let it burn longer until it evens out on its own. You can also use a craft heat gun to melt the wax.
When should I expect my order?
- All products are made to order. Please allow 1-3 business for production.