Dublin Tea Rose, Oud and Patchouli Scented Luxury Beeswax Candle
Warm top notes of raspberry and citrus blend with smooth rosebuds, vanilla and a sensuous base of oud, patchouli and amber resin for an amorous experience.
This piece of luxury is designed with four equally spaced wicks, guaranteeing the best burn. Handmade using a unique blend of beeswax & premium essential oils, it has a 50-hour burn time allowing you to indulge in the sweet, honeysuckle scent longer. Handcrafted in Dublin, Ireland by the world's oldest candle company.
- 5.8" diameter x 4" height
- 13.75 oz
- Ships from the USA
Why we love this product?
This candle is hand poured by the world's oldest candle makers. Established in 1488, they have provided light to the homes, streets and lighthouses of Ireland for thousands of years. Made with techniques refined over six centuries, every aspect of this candle is given a touch of luxury.
Four Wick Candle, 50 Hour burn time
Do be sure to burn for 3 hours on the first burn and always trim the wick between lighting. Never move a melted candle
Hand Pouring Process
It takes 2 days to make these candles by hand. The first pour is filled approximately 80%, and left to settle over night. The remaining 20% is overpoured the next day for that smooth perfect finish.