Something simple and unique for everyday! A delicate sterling silver hammered circle rests within a larger sterling silver hammered circle (approximately 5/8" in diameter) held by a gold filled-circle. These earrings will elevate your everyday look. Lever backs help to keep the earrings secure. Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Gold Fill, Sterling Silver
- Large Circle 5/8" Diameter
- Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee
- Ships from the USA
Material, Cleaning & Care
- The fundamentals of good handmade jewelry care are:
- Always store it out of the open air, and keep it away from chemicals such as sunscreen, hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Wash your jewelry with soap and water (and rinse and dry well) after an evening out or a hot day outside.
- Do not exercise in your jewelry, as it can cause unnecessary stress on the piece, and the salt from sweating does not react well with the metals.
- Use a jewelry cleaner to buff out areas that have darkened due to wear.
Does sterling silver tarnish?
The best way to prevent tarnish is to store your jewelry in an airtight container such as a jewelry box or ziplock baggie - keep it away from sweat and humidity. However, sterling is easy to clean. We recommend silver liquid jewelry cleaner, and simply dip, rinse well, and dry! Be careful not to dip stones or pearls in the cleaner - it will dissolve their luster.