Gold Circle Cluster Necklace
Make a delicate and meaningful statement with this gold-filled cluster necklace. Four tiny sterling silver circles, each measuring 1/4" or less (one is slightly smaller for a little extra visual interest), are hammered and looped on a gold-filled rolo chain.
Designed for you to visualize the four circles representing members of your family, friends, pets, passage of time, or any other special part of your life. What will the four circles mean to you? Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Gold Fill, Sterling Silver
- Chain Length: 18"
- Circles (4): 1/4" Diameter
- Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee
- Ships from the USA
Why do we love this necklace?
The perfect necklace to wear close to your heart. Designed to wear everyday, it will become your go-to style.
Material, Cleaning & Care
The fundamentals of good handmade jewelry care are:
- Always store it out of the open air, and keep it away from chemicals such as sunscreen, hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Wash your jewelry with soap and water (and rinse and dry well) after an evening out or a hot day outside.
- Do not exercise in your jewelry, as it can cause unnecessary stress on the piece, and the salt from sweating does not react well with the metals.
- Use a jewelry cleaner to buff out areas that have darkened due to wear.
What is gold-filled?
Gold-filled materials are more economical and practical than solid gold, and display the rich look of gold at a fraction of the cost. They are not filled with gold as the name suggests, but rather a thick layer of real gold is permanently bonded to an underlying metal, typically nickel-free jewelers brass.
Gold Filled should not be mistaken for gold-plated since it has 100 times more gold than plated - in fact; they are 1/20 gold by weight. Under normal wear, gold-filled materials will never peel, flake, or wear and can be treasured for generations.