Endless Possibilities Sterling Silver Necklace
Make a meaningful and bold statement with this sterling silver circles necklace. Three beautifully hammered circles in gold filled, sterling silver, and oxidized silver connect to a gold filled circle and a shiny sterling silver rolo chain.
Designed to symbolize the varied accomplishments women have in everyday life. You know how to juggle it all, and are fearless. You got this! What will the four circles mean to you? Handcrafted in Nashville, TN
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill
- Chain Length: 18"
- Circles measure approximately 5/8"
- Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee
- Ships from the USA
Why do we love this necklace?
The perfect necklace to wear close to your heart. Designed to wear everyday, it will become your go-to style.
Material, Cleaning & Care
- The fundamentals of good handmade jewelry care are:
- Always store it out of the open air, and keep it away from chemicals such as sunscreen, hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Wash your jewelry with soap and water (and rinse and dry well) after an evening out or a hot day outside.
- Do not exercise in your jewelry, as it can cause unnecessary stress on the piece, and the salt from sweating does not react well with the metals.
- Use a jewelry cleaner to buff out areas that have darkened due to wear.
Does sterling silver tarnish?
The best way to prevent tarnish is to store your jewelry in an airtight container such as a jewelry box or ziplock baggie - keep it away from sweat and humidity. However, sterling is easy to clean. We recommend silver liquid jewelry cleaner, and simply dip, rinse well, and dry! Be careful not to dip stones or pearls in the cleaner - it will dissolve their luster.