Gold-filled oval hoop earrings are artistically hammered to create a contemporary earring that is lightweight and easy to wear. Lever backs help to keep the earring secure. Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Gold Fill
- 2 1/4" Length (end to end)
- 1 1/4" Width
- Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee
- Ships from the USA
Why we love this product?
We are always on the lookout for great hoop earrings that hang comfortably on the ear, and stay securely on. Just so easy to wear, and it is a timeless earring that will remain a go-to everyday style.
Material, Cleaning & Care
- The fundamentals of good handmade jewelry care are:
- Always store it out of the open air, and keep it away from chemicals such as sunscreen, hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Wash your jewelry with soap and water (and rinse and dry well) after an evening out or a hot day outside.
- Do not exercise in your jewelry, as it can cause unnecessary stress on the piece, and the salt from sweating does not react well with the metals.
- Use a jewelry cleaner to buff out areas that have darkened due to wear.
What is gold-filled?
Gold-filled materials are more economical and practical than solid gold, and display the rich look of gold at a fraction of the cost. They are not filled with gold as the name suggests, but rather a thick layer of real gold is permanently bonded to an underlying metal, typically nickel-free jewelers brass.
Gold Filled should not be mistaken for gold-plated since it has 100 times more gold than plated - in fact; they are 1/20 gold by weight. Under normal wear, gold-filled materials will never peel, flake, or wear and can be treasured for generations.