Linked Circles Necklace
Make a meaningful and lovely statement with this circle necklace. Two circles, measuring about 5/8" and 1/4" are hammered, linked together, and added to a cable chain. Hand-wrapping is artistically placed around the larger circle. Available in gold fill and sterling silver.
Designed to symbolize the bonds of sisterhood and friendship. Strong, complex and occasionally messy, you love each other through and through. What will the two circles mean to you? Handcrafted in Nashville, TN
- Sterling Silver, Gold Fill
- Chain Length: 18"
- Circles measure approximately 5/8"
- Handcrafted in Nashville, Tennessee
- Ships from the USA
Why do we love this necklace?
The perfect necklace to wear close to your heart. Designed to wear everyday, it will become your go-to style.
Material, Cleaning & Care
- The fundamentals of good handmade jewelry care are:
- Always store it out of the open air, and keep it away from chemicals such as sunscreen, hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Wash your jewelry with soap and water (and rinse and dry well) after an evening out or a hot day outside.
- Do not exercise in your jewelry, as it can cause unnecessary stress on the piece, and the salt from sweating does not react well with the metals.
- Use a jewelry cleaner to buff out areas that have darkened due to wear.
Does sterling silver tarnish?
The best way to prevent tarnish is to store your jewelry in an airtight container such as a jewelry box or ziplock baggie - keep it away from sweat and humidity. However, sterling is easy to clean. We recommend silver liquid jewelry cleaner, and simply dip, rinse well, and dry! Be careful not to dip stones or pearls in the cleaner - it will dissolve their luster.
What is gold-filled?
Gold-filled materials are more economical and practical than solid gold, and display the rich look of gold at a fraction of the cost. They are not filled with gold as the name suggests, but rather a thick layer of real gold is permanently bonded to an underlying metal, typically nickel-free jewelers brass.
Gold Filled should not be mistaken for gold-plated since it has 100 times more gold than plated - in fact; they are 1/20 gold by weight. Under normal wear, gold-filled materials will never peel, flake, or wear and can be treasured for generations.