Rose Gold Mother of Pearl Adjustable Ring
Classic sophistication and contemporary timeless style blend to create the perfect adjustable ring. A 1/2" long oval mother of pearl is framed by the highest grade of cubic zirconia stones, and set in 14 karat rose gold-plated brass. A 4mm cubic zirconia stone sits on the opposite side of the wrap ring.
The rose gold is fabulously vibrant, and adds just the right amount of dazzle to your look. Refined, lightweight, and versatile, this ring can be worn as easily on denim as it can on your favorite dress look.
When balanced on the finger, the mother of pearl lays on the top of your finger, slightly off set, with the cubic zirconia stone sitting perfectly on the opposite side.
- 14 Karat Rose Gold, Brass, Cubic Zirconia, Mother of Pearl
- Ring Wrap Length: 2 1/2"
- Fits most finger sizes. To loose, gently pull either side of the ring
- Ships from the USA
Why do we love this ring?
Our hands have never looked so beautiful. The rose gold hue is so warm and rich in color, and the mother of pearl and cubic zirconia makes the look luxurious. Best part is that the styling works with your favorite casual look as well as dress. Just perfect!
Material, Cleaning & Care
14 Karat Rose Gold
- Clean with jewelry cleaner specially formulated for gold jewelry or a solution of mild soap and water. Scrub the metal gently. Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
Mother of Pearl
- Avoid exposing your items to coarse chemicals. Don’t expose your Mother of Pearl items to harsh substances like perfume, suntan lotion, citrus juice, alcohol, baking soda, vinegar, and soaps, etc.
- Carefully clean your items, only when necessary. Use a microfiber cloth or special jewelry cleaning fabric, then lightly wet it before wiping away dust, grime or fingerprints. The fragile surface needs to be protected, however, you can use warm, soapy water and a soft brush if it’s very dirty.
- Mother of Pearl shouldn’t be tossed into a jewelry box with other hard gemstones and chains. Instead, wrap the items in soft cotton or invest in silk pouches to keep it free from chips and scratches.