Turquoise Mother of Pearl Drop Earrings
Classic elegance and hints of trend align to create the perfect drop earrings. One oval turquoise stone is beautifully framed by 26 of the highest grade, clear cubic zirconia pavé stones. The drop is a clear cubic zirconia stone framed in platinum. Both stones are set in rich 14 karat gold plated brass.
The gold and turquoise is fabulously vibrant, and blends perfectly with the warm mother of pearl hue. Refined, lightweight, and versatile, these earrings can be worn as easily for casual dress as formal.
- Mother of Pearl, 14 Karat Gold, Turquoise, Brass, Cubic Zirconia
- Earring Length: 3/4"
- Largest Disc: 6mm width, 9 mm height
- Smaller Disc: 2mm diameter
- Ships from the USA
Why do we love these earrings?
Such delicate earrings that softly frame the face. Best part is that they work with your favorite casual look as well as dress. Just the perfect size for a drop earring - so elegant!
Material, Cleaning & Care
14 Karat Gold
- Clean with jewelry cleaner specially formulated for gold jewelry or a solution of mild soap and water. Scrub the metal gently. Rinse with warm water and dry with a clean, lint-free cloth.
Mother of Pearl
- Avoid exposing your items to coarse chemicals. Don’t expose your Mother of Pearl items to harsh substances like perfume, suntan lotion, citrus juice, alcohol, baking soda, vinegar, and soaps, etc.
- Carefully clean your items, only when necessary. Use a microfiber cloth or special jewelry cleaning fabric, then lightly wet it before wiping away dust, grime or fingerprints. The fragile surface needs to be protected, however, you can use warm, soapy water and a soft brush if it’s very dirty.
- Mother of Pearl shouldn’t be tossed into a jewelry box with other hard gemstones and chains. Instead, wrap the items in soft cotton or invest in silk pouches to keep it free from chips and scratches.